11-15- 2020 TOPICS/NOTES
1. Las Vegas: Terence Crawford makes adjustments to stop Kell Brook in round 4. Crawford retains WBO welterweight
2. Bob Arum speaks candidly with The Athletic on Crawford’s future: “The question is do we want to keep [Crawford]?”
3. Should Kell consider retiring?
4. Rest of PPV card, including controversy in Franco-Moloney; Rober Garcia calls out Golden Boy for not being in attendance as Oscar admits he “did not see a headbutt”
5. Katie Taylor retains belts in showcase over Miriam Gutierrez… Ball wins UD
6. Tyson Fury date pushed back
7. Dec. 12: Las Vegas (ESPN)
Shakur Steveson vs. Toka Khan Clary, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
Felix Verdejo vs. Masayoshi Nakatani, 10 rounds, lightweights
Edgar Berlanga vs. TBA, 8 rounds, super middleweights.
One Free Month of Dazn On TBV
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#TerenceCrawford #KellBrook #CrawfordBrook