1. Eddie Hearn’s $1.2M Dollar Plan to Bring Boxing Back Dillian Whyte vs Alexander Povetkin
2. Jonathan Oquendo in running to land Jamel Herring fight on July 2nd. Shakur Stevenson, Jose Ramirez, and Oscar Valdez.
3. Holyfield and Tyson trilogy currently being negotiated? Is there rivalry too heated to “fight nicely?”
4. Danny Garcia says he’ll fight Pacquiao or Spence this Fall. Which is most likely? Which do we want more?
– Hearn says it’s “virtually impossible” to hold AJ-Pulev in U.k. But sees the fight happening between September-November.
– Haye reflects on Tyson’s career: “How many fights has he had where he was behind on points, where he got put down, hurt, and came back? That’s the question.” Does a fighter have to “overcome adversity” to prove he is one of the greats?
One Free Month of Dazn On TBV
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#EddieHearn #MannyPacquiao #TysonHolyfield