1. – Frank Warren places doubt on the certainty of a Fury-AJ clash: “You say it’s agreed, but nothing is agreed. All that’s agreed is a 50-50 split.”
2. -DLH: “when I look at a fight between Ryan and Linares, it’s a fight that worries me.” Is Oscar trolling Ryan out of spite or has the Golden Boy seen the light?
3. -Berchelt scores stoppage against Valenzuela
4. – Katie Taylor sends final plea to Serrano: “August 22 is our time to make history. You in?”
Ask the UK: this is a new segment in which we ask our large and knowledgeable UK listeners to help us with a question or subject in the sport:
– so today, we ask if Yarde-Buatsi “needs an audience” as Buatsi’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, has suggested?
– The Big Baby Miller aftermath: The sport reacts as Spence and others weigh in… Carlos Takam will fill in July 9 against Jerry Forrest.
– Moloney-Baez ESPN Telecast Peaked At 430K Viewers, Averaged 345K
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#JarrellMiller #FuryJoshua #RyanGarcia