1. – June 9: Las Vegas (ESPN)
* Shakur Stevenson vs. Felix Caraballo, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
* Mikaela Mayer vs. Helen Joseph, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
* Jared Anderson vs. Johnnie Langston, 6 rounds, heavyweights
* Guido Vianello vs. Donald Haynesworth, 6 rounds, heavyweights
* Robeisy Ramirez vs. Yeuri Andujar, 6 rounds, featherweights
* Calvin Metcalf vs. Quatavious Cash, 6 rounds, middleweights –
2. -Andy Ruiz Jr.-Eddy Reynoso experiment will begin officially very soon as the pair get ready for a potential clash with Chris Arreola
3. – Derevynchenko recently spoke on a potential fight with Jermall Charlo, “I think so, and in time that fight will happen. We’re both under Al Haymon, and that makes things a lot easier to make a deal to negotiate.
4. -Freddie Roach claims Pacquiao May chase another weight class- 160lbs against Golovkin.
– Vergil Ortiz shares a childhood pic w/Adrien Broner, which led AB to request a fight, of course.
– Ivan ‘The Beast’ Baranchyk (20-1, 13 KOs) will be facing Jose Zepeda (31-2, 25 KOs) in a 10 rounder being fought at the 140 pound limit on July 7 in a Top Rank card on ESPN in Las Vegas
– golden boy to return July 4, who could headline?
– Crews-Dezurn Reinstated as WBC Champion, Jimenez Suspended
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#MannyPacquaio #ShakurStevenson #AndyRuizJr