1. Wilder conspiracy theories: floppy glove, espionage inside the wilder camp, drugging the water and loaded gloves… separating fact from total BS.
2. Is DAZN gonna be around for the long haul? Reports of the streaming company needing a cash infusion surface.
3. Mike Tyson near finished with a deal for his comeback, hints at the big name. How about Tito Ortiz?
4. Shakur Stevenson to face Puerto Rico’s Felix Caraballo on June 9th top rank card
– Holyfield to train with Wvlad Klitschko
– Amir khan believes at this stage he could train himself should he decide to continue fighting. Is it possible for fighters at a certain level to train themselves and still have success?
– Shawn Porter says he’d rather have Pacquiao’s career over Mayweather: which career would you have chosen between Mayweather (currently retired) and PAC (still active)?
– Abel Sanchez fears the impact coronavirus will have on his Big Bear gym.
one Free Month of Dazn On TBV
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#FuryWilder3 #DAZN #MikeTyson