– 1. Andy Ruiz has expressed interest in working with Eddy Reynoso following reports that Reynoso would also consider training Andy. Does Andy deserve a blank slate from fans should he choose Reynoso?
2. Jermell Charlo and Crawford clap back at each other with heated exchanges directed towards one another following criticism from Jermell based on Crawford’s interview, specifically his words on Spence. Is a fight between the two possible? Do you want to see it before Spence if possible?
3. Joshua says Fury must fight him to be considered number 1, alluding to the idea that only an undisputed champion can be considered number 1. Do we need an undisputed champ to prove who the king of the division is?
4. Fury reacts to Wilder’s comments during PBC interview where he stated that he had surgery on his bicep based on injury sustained during Fury rematch, also stating that he doesn’t see Fury as a champion.
– Santa Cruz says Tank must fight him at 130lbs or else he’ll focus on securing a Gary Russell Jr fight. Is Santa Cruz trying to suck Tank down or is he merely throwing his weight around before inevitably taking the Tank fight? Which fight would you prefer for LSC (TANK OR GRJ)?
– Sergey Lipinets criticizes Keith Thurman for wanting rematches instead of mentioning his name, and that of Ugas, with a claim that Thurman will eventually be forced to face him. Is there a realistic world where Lipinets is a “must face” opponent.
– Dominic Breazeale says he’s interested in fighting Andy Ruiz; Ruiz says he wants a tuneup before stepping back into the heart of the division. Does this fight for both fighters’ agendas?
– Shakur Stevenson teases a fight with Leo Santa Cruz. Is this too much too soon for the young Olympian?
one Free Month of Dazn On TBV
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#FuryWilder #FryJoshua #CrawfordCharlo