1. Dubios says he’s ready for Wilder, his trainer, Martin Bowers, says “in 12 months it would be a fantastic fight for fans.”
2. Connor McGregor Accepts a challenge from DLH but was Oscar issuing a challenge or simply speaking the truth when he said a boxing match between him and Connor wouldn’t last two rounds.
3. The table is set for Joshua-Pulev… in Croatia?!?!
4. Santa Cruz and Tank Davis officially agreed to; the bout is expected to be contested at 130lbs and headline a showtime PPV broadcast.
– Top Rank eyeing June for first post-pandemic boxing event; limited to five fights per event. Dana White fires back and Arum: “you can’t afford to put fights on…”
– GGG dead set on facing Szeremeta next, not Canelo
– Abner Mares and JOJO Diaz exchange words on IG, is this the makings of a CAN’T MISS FIGHT?!
One Free Month of Dazn On TBV
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#WilderDubois #DeLaHoyaMcgregor #SantaCruzDavis