1. Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
-Jarrett Hurd Vs Jason Welborn
-Luis Ortiz Vs Travis Kauffman
-Joe Joyce Vs Joe Hanks
-Marsellos Wilder, Anthony Yarde, Chris Arreloa, Alfredo Angulo, Julian Williams
3. Adonis Stevenson Vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk
3. Jeff Horn vs Anthony Mundine
4. Chris Algieri Vs Angel Hernandez
-Floyd Mayweather charged by SEC for alleged cryptocurrency fraud
– Joe Joyce’s manager Sam Jones claims they will make Jarrell Miller a new offer to face Joyce after his fight on Saturday. He added they’re also targeting Adam Kownacki and Luis Ortiz.
-Tyson Fury has sent a public message to Eddie Hearn, reiterating that he will demand a 60/40 split in his favour for the Anthony Joshua fight if he beats Deontay Wilder on Saturday.
-Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury officials:
🇺🇸🤵 Referee – Jack Reiss
🇨🇦👨⚖️ Judge – Robert Tapper
🇬🇧👨⚖️ Judge – Phil Edwards
🇺🇸👨⚖️ Judge – Alejandro Rochin
-Mike Tyson on Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury: “Although Wilder’s punch is strong, nothing can compare to the mental strength Fury has shown both in and out of the ring. It’ll be a close call, but I think Fury’s got a true fighting chance.”
-Leonard Ellerbe: “Eddie Hearn can’t offer us s***… Eddie Hearn should just focus on his business and I think he has other concerns to worry about, not worry about what Gervonta Davis is doing. It’s no hard feelings, but guys just need to stay in their lane.”
Please check out our facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here