1. Jan. 23: Uncasville, Conn. (Showtime)
Title fight: Angelo Leo vs. Stephen Fulton, 12 rounds, for Leo’s WBO junior featherweight title
Title fight: Vic Pasillas vs. Raeese Aleem, 12 rounds, for the vacant WBA interim junior featherweight title
Title fight: Rolando Romero vs. Justin Pauldo, 12 rounds, For Romero’s WBA interim lightweight title
1. Canelo vs. Yildirim, 2 fight Matchroom deal made official. Coming off a dominant win on December 19th, Canelo will already be back in the ring on February 27th.
The 70-day layoff is his shortest between two fights since 2011. 🥊
2. Josh Warrington Vacates IBF Title, Looks To Gary Russell or Xu Can
3. Joseph Diaz-Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov Title Fight is Back On…. undercard fights will include: Jason Quigley (18-1, 14 KOs) and Shane Mosley Jr. (16-3, 9 KOs); Ronny Rios (32-3, 16 KOs) and Oscar “El Jaguar” Negrete (19-2-2, 7 KOs)
4. Broner wants 3 fights this year, what is one opponent he has to fight?
Join this channel to get access to perks:
One Free Month of Dazn On TBV
BUY THA BOXING VOICE T-SHIRT HERE http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
PLEASE SUPPORT!!! SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & LIKE
Please check out our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Audio only Podcast subscribe here
#AdrienBroner #Canelo #Josep Diaz