#georgekambososjr #DevinHaney #Kambosos
1. 🚨George Kambosos Jr. vs. Devin Haney🔥Preview and Predictions❗️
2. 🚨For those who keep asking about @Gervontaa’s PPVs:
1. Rolly Romero will be about 275k
2. Santa Cruz between 200k-225k
3. Barrios 210k-215k
4. Pitbull Cruz touch over 200k
Tank is consistent & growing his audience. He’s generating way more $ than a license fee would cover.
3. 🚨@JakeNDaBox Hearing VERY strong rumors that—with a win on Saturday—Morrell is the likely frontrunner to next face David Benavidez later this year.
4. 🚨Sources: Adrien Broner (34-4-1, 24 KOs) will face Omar Figueroa in a welterweight fight on July 23 in Chicago on a PBC on FOX card. Broner last fought on Feb. 20 of last year, defeating Alexis Santiago. Figueroa (28-2-1, 19 KOs) lost to Abel Ramos on May 1 of last year .. #boxing
News and Notes:
YOU’RE A MOTHERFUCKING LIAR! Send that contract now and I will go get it signed, he will fight you for FREE! I’m the wrong guy to bluff! Your manager is a friend, if he calls me and says you want that I will run barefoot from CA to Vegas and get signed!!!
The WBC has now ordered Callum Smith vs Mathieu Bauderlique as a final eliminator for the WBC light-heavyweight world title, according to Eddie Hearn. The winner would be WBC mandatory for the winner of Artur Beterbiev vs Joe Smith Jr on June 18th.
Eddie Hearn has stated that Mayweather Promotions sent him a legal letter telling him to stop talking about signing Gervonta Davis because he remains under contract with them. [@ThaBoxingVoice]
Teofimo Lopez and Pedro Campa have agreed to a deal for a 140-pound fight on Aug. 13, likely in South Florida, sources tell ESPN. The ESPN main event will mark Lopez’s junior welterweight debut after he lost the lightweight championship to George Kambosos in November
Per sources: Triller has yet to pay Sergey Kovalev, brothers Tervel and Kubrat Pulev or their promoters for their May 14 fights.
Danny Garcia and Jose Benavidez Jr. have agreed to a deal for a July 30 fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, sources tell ESPN. The PBC on Showtime main event is Garcia’s 154-pound debut after DSG captured titles at 140 and 147. His first fight since December 2020 loss to Spence
Told that Jose ‘El Rayo’ Valenzuela’s next fight will very likely be August 13 on Andy Ruiz-Luis Ortiz pay-per-view card. No opponent yet attached to the fight, though Valenzuela on the hunt for a top contender or undefeated foe.
Join this channel to get access to perks: